What would you like to buy? A Corvair? Corvair Parts? Tools? Literature? Use the drop-down box under "Categories" to make your selection.
You may also want to filter the results by location. If you search by "Location", the system will ask you to specify the "Region", too. You'll get no results if you don't! Likewise with "Categories".
Well-preserved 1964 Corvair Monza Spyder in good driver quality. The pictures tell the story.
The vehicle is in excellent shape, with many original parts. Most of the interior is original including the front bucket seats, door panels and painted surfaces. Exterior has been repainted at least once, in original hue. Shows nicely, but there are signs of rust (pictured). If you'd like additional photos please contact me at email@example.com
Mechanical: air-cooled, 164ci (150hp) horizontally opposed (boxer) 6-cylinder runs well, without overheating. Turbocharged from the factory, as you know, and it can be heard spinning when the RPMs increase, at speed. Four speed manual transmission shifts easily. Clutch is noisy only when cold. Brakes, tires all good. Mileage is exempt, but believed to be 113k plus...I drive it weekly. I've attempted to show the problem spots in the body as best as I could in the photos. The trunk pan also has some rust that is hidden by the trunk mat.
Clear title in hand. Vehicle registered antique with vintage plate correct for era (included with sale, if a PA resident buys it)
- turn signal cancelling cam should be replaced (signals work, do not always automatically reset)
- radio not currently working, but present
- still chasing an oil leak
New or updated parts:
- Clark's wheel well & rocker kit ($400+)
- Clark's oil pan with new fasteners and gasket
- Clark's valve covers with new fasteners and gaskets
- Die Hard battery
- freshly detailed trunk
- new windshield wiper lines (with extra included)
- fresh oil change with AMS Oil Z-Rod oil
- air cleaner and other decals
Extra parts included:
- air cleaner
- chrome intake manifold
- original Monza wheel covers (negotiable)
- various replacement decals
- owner's and assembly manuals
-original oil pan and valve covers, if wanted.
|Shipping||Local Pickup Available|