What would you like to buy? A Corvair? Corvair Parts? Tools? Literature? Use the drop-down box under "Categories" to make your selection.
You may also want to filter the results by location. If you search by "Location", the system will ask you to specify the "Region", too. You'll get no results if you don't! Likewise with "Categories".
Right off the bat I'm going to tell you that the PG in this car doesn't work, won't shift to high. This is the second PG in this car and I'm through with PGs. The body is straight, but developing surface rust. Okay, so why would you want this car? Because it has a lot to offer:
- Complete new tan interior, including dash pad
- 164 cu in 140 hp engine running on two primary carb that have been tweeked
- Original 145 cu in engine
- Otto oil pan, valve covers, and PG pan on 164 engine (includes a spare Otto oil pan)
- New push rod tube seals (the engine is dry)
- Spare PG transaxel from a late model
- Complete suspension upgrade per "How to Hotrod Corvair Engines"
- Heavy duty coils cut one coil
- All new stiffer suspension bushings
- Heavy duty gas shocks
- Dual purpose suspension alignment
- Adjustable steering column from a 65, includes "wood" sports wheel
- Grant steering wheels and adapter
- Spyder dash
- Floor shift adapter for a PG
- Additional carbs
- Gas heater (never installed because revamped heating system with heavy duty fan really worked)
- Quartz headlamps
- New tail lights and lenses
- New front headlight bezels and turn signal lenses
I love Vairs, I actually love this car. However, I have lost all enthusiasm for working on the car because of the PG. I am relatively firm on this price and want to sell the complete package. Sorry, I don't have the time to part it out. If you are interested please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Shipping||Local Pickup Available|