One of the easiest and most common ways for you to support the Corvair Preservation Foundation is with a gift of cash. Cash can be used to support our work in the form of:
- An outright gift. By making a cash gift by check, credit card or money order today, you enable us to meet our most urgent needs and carry out our mission on a daily basis. You will have the opportunity to see your generosity in action and will also receive a federal income tax charitable deduction when you itemize.
- Memorial and tribute gifts. If you have a friend or family member whose life has been a long-time Corvair enthusiast, consider making a gift to us in his or her name.
- A payable on death (POD) account. A POD bank account or certificate of deposit names one or more persons or charities as the beneficiary of all funds once you, the account owner, pass away. The beneficiary you name has no rights to the funds until after your lifetime. Until that time, you remain in control and are free to use the money in the bank account, change the beneficiary or close the account.
- A gift in your will or living trust. Through a gift in your will or living trust, you can support the Corvair Preservation Foundation with a specific amount of money or a percentage of your total estate. This type of gift allows you the flexibility to change your mind at any time.
- A donor advised fund. A donor advised fund, which is like a charitable savings account, gives you the flexibility to recommend how much and how often money is granted to the Corvair Preservation Foundation and other charities. You transfer cash or other assets to a tax-exempt sponsoring organization such as a public foundation. You can then recommend—but not direct—how much and how often money is granted. In addition, you avoid the cost and complexities of managing a private foundation. In return, you qualify for a federal income tax charitable deduction at the time you contribute to the account. This also allows for a centralized giving and record-keeping system in one location.
Are you ready to make a cash donation right now? You can do it online very easily. Please click HERE to visit our donations page. Major credit cards accepted.